Saturday, June 18, 2005

LAVENDER

Hey today we went to this Lavender farm thing well we cut the lavender and bundled them together and hung them up to be dried.It was pretty cool.we even drank some lemonade made out of the lavender.It was delicious!I like to change subjects a lot if ya can't tell.I am pretty excited about gouing to st. louis missouri.we will be working with inner city kids and visiting(I believe but don't really know)the cancer center to play games with the people there.We will also be having our 4th of July there.I can't wait.I know that I said in 1 of my first posts that we would be working with another church group there but we had to do so re-planning.this is so weird right now because I have sinuses(sorry about the spelling)and I have never had them this time of year and I have them really bad I believe that I sneezed like 17 times between 10:oo this morning and 8:37 at night.
well that is about all that I have to say but ttyl
-whitney h.

No comments: