Friday, June 03, 2005

SUMMER

I love summer you get to hang out with your friends and have a ton of fun going to camps: this year i get to goto camp bandina which is an awesome church camp were also going to red river family encampment but this year not many of my cousins are going.My church youth group will be going to St.Louis Missouri to work with a youth group there. I am so excited!!! I can't wait!!!Well let me tell you alittle bit about myself and my family: I have 2 older brothers(gregory,18,and christopher,17)my moms name is Gayla and my dad's name is don.my favorite sport is basketball by far.well i'm new at this whole blogging thing so this is my first entry but i have to go know ttyl!

1 comment:

Gayla Herrington said...

Hey Whit,
I read your blog, it is wonderful that you will enjoy your summer. What about your Algebra Camp? are you not going to enjoy that too?
Love Mom